Wednesday, June 9, 2010

" Mizz Nina (ex Teh Tarik Crew) Mendaki Antarabangsa "



Korang pernah dengar tak nama Mizz Nina? korang pernah dengar tak Teh Tarik Crew? if korang tak pernah dengar and tak pernah tau. Mizz Nina ni merupakan ex Teh Tarik Crew. group hip hop suatu masa dulu. tapi sekarang Mizz Nina ini dah bergerak solo and single terbaru dia dia ber'colabrate' dengan international singger. Colby O Donis. Colby ini jugak before this pernah ber'colabrate' dengan Akon and Kardinal Offishal dengan lagu Beutiful. confirm korang pernah dengar kan? so kali ini aku nak korang usha single terbaru Mizz Nina featuring Colby O donis - What You Waiting For.

.What You Waiting For Lyric.

Baby, I never seen someone with your body

You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Its your birthday
So tell me what you want to
Its my birthday
I really wanna get with you
Drop the beat now and may be we can get it started
Well go insane and take you to the after party

So what's your name
Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah)
Sexys my name
Yeah sexys my name
OK and whats your game
Hey baby what's your game
OK I like to play
I I like to play

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Hey sexy girl from Kuala Lumpur
Hey baby that's me I'll be on the dance floor
I got you with surprise we pop in up in VIP
and if I ask nice can I take you home with me

[2X]
So what's your name
Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah)
Sexys my name
Yeah sexys my name
OK and whats your game
Hey baby what's your game
OK I like to play
I I like to play

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Baby let's get crazy
Come and loose control
You want to tear up the after party
I know you want some more
I wanna see you with that body
Working down real low
Baby yeah Come and get it
What you what you waiting for

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

8 comments:

Dyna Yvonne said...

i know tis babe~
she's hawt chick once upon a tyme in teh tarik crew
wah sang suda collab8 ngn internasional..
lagu yg besh~

^_*

.::WaNiE::. said...

oo patutla mmg penah dengar dia ni penyanyi tapi tak ingat kumpulan mana

oo comel la dia

RazFiRa said...

eh mase dgn teh tarik crew namapak lain skrg da lain plak

ape2 pon

die mmg awesome. hehe

Misz Sephia said...

lagu die ni very radio-friendly kan? catchy and buat badan goyang2..haha. anyway i loike her song!

*∽ IZAN ∽* said...

perrghhh! very the HOT babehhh! hu hu

ENTRY KU :
Donut pun boleh jadi SUSHI ?

http://sweetomoide.blogspot.com/2010/06/donut-pun-boleh-jadi-sushi.html

Carl Samsudin said...

lagu dia not bad la kan...

herm.. said...

colby cam gay..

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: Free Online Games

The Old Entry

Related Posts with Thumbnails